Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Reninger accepts your insurance.
Dr. Charles Reninger, MD is a oncology specialist in Camp Hill, PA. Dr. Reninger completed a residency at Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at UNIVERSITY PHYSICIANS GROUP and is affiliated with Penn State Health Holy Spirit Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Florida, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Penn State Mc, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Pyramid Life
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Physicians Group
University Physicians Group Erford Rd101 Erford Rd Ste 101, Camp Hill, PA 17011 Existing Patients: (717) 975-8900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reninger?
Dr. Charles W. Reninger treats each patient with the utmost respect. He always asks questions as to how we are feeling; in addition, he shares the latest test results and how they may, or may not impact our health. Patients are encouraged to ask questions which I do frequently. Dr. Reninger is thorough, exact and compassionate. He really is outstanding in his medical field of expertise as well as extremely knowledgeable in so many areas of cancer, which can be mystifying at best, and terrifying at worst! He is aware of the latest treatments for rare cancers which I happen to have, but I am not l concerned because I know Dr. Reninger knows exactly what type of treatments that are in store for me as the condition changes! That, to me, is one of the many comforting aspects of having him as my Oncologist! I am extremely grateful to him as my Oncologist, and grateful to his excellent staff....his nurses, office personnel and others! I am extremely fortunate!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Reninger frequently treats Lung Cancer, Secondary Malignancies, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Reninger's office is located at 101 Erford Rd Ste 101, Camp Hill, PA 17011. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Reninger has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Penn State Health Holy Spirit Medical Center
- UPMC Harrisburg