Dr. Caldwell has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Charles Caldwell, MD is a cardiology specialist in North Little Rock, AR. Dr. Caldwell completed a residency at Emory U Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Arkansas Cardiology North PA and is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Caldwell is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Ark Med Scis, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Emory U Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Emory U Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of Arkansas College of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Hendrix College, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arkansas Cardiology North PA
Arkansas Cardiology North PA3343 Springhill Dr Ste 1035, North Little Rock, AR 72117 Existing Patients: (501) 975-7676
Baptist Health Medical Center - North Little Rock3333 Springhill Dr, North Little Rock, AR 72117 Existing Patients: (501) 975-7676
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Caldwell?
Has been my Doctor for 15 years ,I would highly recommend Doctor Caldwell
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Caldwell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Caldwell frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Caldwell's office is located at 3343 Springhill Dr Ste 1035, North Little Rock, AR 72117. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock