Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Breed accepts your insurance.
Dr. Charles Breed, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tempe, AZ. Dr. Breed completed a residency at Good Samaritan Regional Med Center. He currently practices at Charles R Breed MD and is affiliated with Banner Baywood Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Breed is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Med University SC, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Good Samaritan Regional Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Arizona State University, Undergraduate School — 1971
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Assurant Health
- Banner Health
- Banner Physician Hospital Organization (BPHO)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Care 1st Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Health Net of Arizona, Inc.
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Mercy Care
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Staywell (Wellcare)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Charles R Breed MD
Charles R. Breed MD PC2055 E Southern Ave Ste F, Tempe, AZ 85282 Existing Patients: (480) 897-8484
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Breed?
Dr. Breed will be a best choice for anyone needing a top cardiologist. I have been a patient of his since 1985 when He & Dr. EJ Hull diagnosed me with a 100% blocked anterior coronary artery; they resolved it. They were pioneers in angioplasty. I have NEVER considered another cardiologist since. Dr. Breed has managed my heart and blood vascular health in a masterful way. He has given me 31 years of active life meeting each crisis with genius care. Dr. Breed is my medical ROCK. Curtis Cook
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Breed frequently treats Heart Disease, Dyslipidemia, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Breed's office is located at 2055 E Southern Ave Ste F, Tempe, AZ 85282. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Breed has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Mountain Vista Medical Center