Dr. Niles has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Charles Niles, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Williamsville, NY. Dr. Niles completed a residency at University at Buffalo - State University of New York. He currently practices at Ophthalmology Associates. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Niles is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Erie Co Med Ctr SUNY Buffalo, Internship Hospital
- Toronto U, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Residency Hospital — 1987
- New York State U, School of Medicine - Buffalo, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ophthalmology Associates6333 Main St, Williamsville, NY 14221 Existing Patients: (716) 632-3545
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Niles?
I would highly recommend Dr. Niles. He is highly skilled and very personable. My cataract surgery went smoothly and efficiently and he and his staff were available to answer any questions I might have along the way. Thank you Dr. Niles! So glad you were recommended to me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Charles Niles, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Niles' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Niles accepts your insurance.
Dr. Niles frequently treats Cataract, Senile Cataracts, and Glaucoma.
Dr. Niles' office is located at 6333 Main St, Williamsville, NY 14221. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.