Dr. Charles McCoy, MD is a nephrology specialist in East Providence, RI. Dr. McCoy completed a residency at University of Chicago. He currently practices at Nephrology Associates Inc and is affiliated with Our Lady Of Fatima Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McCoy is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Nephrology Associates Inc
Nephrology Associates Inc318 Waterman Ave, East Providence, RI 02914 Existing Patients: (401) 438-5950
- Boston Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- University of Chicago, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Hahnemann Universtiy - Philadelphia, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McCoy?
I've been going to Dr. McCoy for about 15 years because of very difficult hypertension issues. I've had high blood pressure since I was 18 yrs old. Dr. McCoy has a unique ability to understand the issue amazingly well. He got my blood pressure under control when no one else could. I am so grateful to have found him.
- Our Lady Of Fatima Hospital
- Saint Anne's Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital