Dr. Charles Spivey, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Vidalia, GA. Dr. Spivey completed a residency at Emory University School Of Med. He currently practices at Mark Spivey Orthopedic Clinic and is affiliated with Appling Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Spivey is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Mark Spivey Orthopedic Clinic
Vidalia Office - Mark Spivey Orthopedic Clinic3301 E 1st St, Vidalia, GA 30474 Existing Patients: (912) 537-4411
- Emory University School Of Med, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Emory University, Medical School — 1998
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Life
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Spivey?
Dr. Spivey did a total knee replacement to both of my knees. I healed quicker than expected. He also did repair surgery on both of my shoulders. He is an excellent surgeon. His two PA's are outstanding in what they do. I would highly recommend him to anybody needing orthopedic help. I have never had to wait a long time for my appointments.
- Appling Hospital
- Meadows Regional Medical Center
- Optim Medical Center -Tattnall