Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Charles Pinkerman, MD is a cardiology specialist in St Louis Park, MN. He currently practices at Park Nicollet Heart and Vascular Building and is affiliated with Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pinkerman is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Park Nicollet Heart and Vascular Building
Park Nicollet Heart and Vascular Building6500 Excelsior Blvd, St Louis Park, MN 55426 Existing Patients: (952) 993-3123
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pinkerman?
Dr. Pinkerton takes his time and is very interested in me as his patient-not just a name and a condition. He never seems rushed and is very thorough when answering questions and explaining my condition (PAH). His nurse Lynn goes above and beyond!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pinkerman frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Pinkerman's office is located at 6500 Excelsior Blvd, St Louis Park, MN 55426. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pinkerman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- St. Francis Regional Medical Center