Dr. Garbo has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Charles Garbo, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Ithaca, NY. Dr. Garbo completed a residency at St Vincent Hosp. He currently practices at Cayuga Hematology/Oncolgy Assoc and is affiliated with Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Garbo is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Mass Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- St Vincent Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1984
- St Vincent Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Vermont Larner College of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cayuga Hematology/Oncolgy Assoc
Cayuga Hematology and Oncology Associates101 Dates Dr, Ithaca, NY 14850 Existing Patients: (607) 272-5414
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garbo?
One of my favorite doctors. Really listens and works with you for an effective plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Charles Garbo, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Garbo's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Garbo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Garbo frequently treats Blood Disorders, Breast Diseases, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. Garbo's office is located at 101 Dates Dr, Ithaca, NY 14850. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca