Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Charles Kim, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Durham, NC. Dr. Kim completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at Duke University Hospital and is affiliated with Duke University Hospital.
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2009
- St. Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 2001
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kim?
Dr. Kim was an exceptional doctor. He spend a lot of time explaining the procedure with me, and called me to answer all of my additional questions. My family and I had great confidence and a great experience with him and his team.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kim frequently treats Vascular Transcatheter Embolization, Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, and Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Kim's office is located at 2301 Erwin Rd, Durham, NC 27705. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kim has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Duke University Hospital
Duke University Hospital
Duke University Hospital2301 Erwin Rd, Durham, NC 27705 (919) 684-2711