Dr. Charles Morris, MD is a cardiology specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Morris completed a residency at Calif Pacific MC. He currently practices at California Pacific Cardiovascular Medical Group and is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Morris is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
California Pacific Cardiovascular Medical Group3490 California St Ste 200, San Francisco, CA 94118 Existing Patients: (415) 345-0940
- University of California, Irvine, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Calif Pacific MC, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Calif Pacific MC, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of Southern California School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Morris?
I met Dr. Morris in the CIU after experiencing a heart attack. There is no one I would trust more than Dr. Morris with my heart! He has the best bed manners, and truly cares about the wellbeing of his patients. He was understanding and compassionate during a very difficult time. Has continued to be a reassuring and to the point cardiologist. Answers your questions throughly and clearly, takes his time. Can't thank him enough for the care he has bestowed upon me throughout the years.
- California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus
- MarinHealth Medical Center