Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kaufman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Charles Kaufman, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Kaufman completed a residency at Brigham and Women's Hospital. He currently practices at Washington University Schl Mdcn HO and is affiliated with Barnes Jewish Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kaufman is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Pritzker School Of Med University Of Chicago, Medical School — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Washington University Schl Mdcn HO
Washington University660 S Euclid Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63110 Existing Patients: (314) 747-1171
Barnes Jewish Hospital Lab - South County5225 MID AMERICA PLZ, Saint Louis, MO 63129 Existing Patients: (314) 747-7222
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kaufman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kaufman frequently treats Bone Cancer, Myeloma, and Multiple Myeloma.
Dr. Kaufman's office is located at 660 S Euclid Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63110. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kaufman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Barnes Jewish Hospital