Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Supernavage accepts your insurance.
Dr. Charles Supernavage, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Hagerstown, MD. Dr. Supernavage completed a residency at University of Virginia. He currently practices at Central ENT Consultants and is affiliated with Meritus Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Supernavage is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- University of Virginia, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Hahnemann Med Coll, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Hahnemann Med College, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Faculte De Medecine, Medical School — 1976
- St Josephs University, Undergraduate School — 1970
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Maryland Physicians Care
- One Net
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Supernavage?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Supernavage frequently treats Acoustic Neuroma, Acute Sinusitis, and Acute Tonsillitis.
Dr. Supernavage's office is located at 1800 Dual Hwy Ste 303, Hagerstown, MD 21740. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Supernavage speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Supernavage has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Meritus Medical Center
Central ENT Consultants
Central Ent. Consultants PC1800 Dual Hwy Ste 303, Hagerstown, MD 21740 (240) 347-4836