Dr. Charles Lutz, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Syracuse, NY. Dr. Lutz completed a residency at SUNY Supstate Med University. He currently practices at Department of Medicine and is affiliated with Saint Joseph's Hospital Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lutz is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- University of Utah, Fellowship Hospital
- SUNY Supstate Med University, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse), Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lutz?
Dr. Lutz performed my valve replacement and aorta repair surgery. He did an excellent job. I highly recommend him.
- Saint Joseph's Hospital Health Center