Dr. Charles Bae, MD is a sleep medicine specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Bae completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Fndn. He currently practices at Penn Sleep Center and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bae is board certified in Neurology.
Penn Sleep Center
Penn Sleep Center3624 Market St # 201, Philadelphia, PA 19104 Existing Patients: (215) 662-7772
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Residency Hospital
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bae?
5. Dr Bae (pron. bay) now resides permanently in Philadelphia with PENN Medicine. I was referred to him by my excellent PENN sleep/pulmonology specialist. I’d suffered increasingly severe, uncontrollable RLS for over a year and couldn’t get relief from (literally) nightly, remarkable discomfort and sleeplessness. Dr Bae spent a large amount of time with me, exploring my history, risk factors, and treatments, then prescribed a complex regimen of meds. We titrated the mix upward for initial relief which I quickly reached. We are now titrating the regimen slightly downward, as possible, to an efficacious but more permanent dosage. My symptoms have stopped. I can’t say enough about Dr Bae. I’ve had many specialists at leading medical centers. Dr Bae is one of the most talented and patient-centric MDs I’ve ever experienced. He is a world-class physician whom I recommend highly.
- Cleveland Clinic
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania