Dr. Wilmer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Charles Wilmer, MD is a cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Wilmer completed a residency at Emory University. He currently practices at Piedmont Heart Institute and is affiliated with Piedmont Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wilmer is board certified in Cardiology.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Emory University, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Piedmont Heart Institute
PHI of Buckhead275 Collier Rd Nw Ste 500, Atlanta, GA 30309 Existing Patients: (404) 605-2800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wilmer?
Very caring, thoughtful, thorough. He even tries to help with other health issues I am having. He is very smart and leaves nothing out there to check on.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Charles Wilmer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wilmer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wilmer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wilmer frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Wilmer's office is located at 275 Collier Rd Nw Ste 500, Atlanta, GA 30309. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Hospital
- Eastside Medical Center
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital