Dr. Hollen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Charles Hollen, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Sarasota, FL. Dr. Hollen completed a residency at University Of South Florida. and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hollen is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of South Florida, Residency Hospital — 1981
- University Of South Florida, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Ohio Medical College - Toledo, Medical School — 1978
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Intercoastal Medical Group, Inc.
Intercoastal Medical Group, Inc.965 S Beneva Rd, Sarasota, FL 34232 Existing Patients: (941) 366-1888
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hollen?
Caring, no rushing. Listens well. Explains well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Charles Hollen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hollen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hollen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hollen frequently treats Familial Hypercholesterolemia, Urinary Tract Infection (UTI), and Overweight.
Dr. Hollen's office is located at 3333 Cattlemen Rd Ste 208, Sarasota, FL 34232. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hollen speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital