Dr. Henry has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Charles Henry, MD is a nephrology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Henry completed a residency at University Of Texas Medical School. He currently practices at Southwest Nephrology Associates, LLP- Houston and is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health–Sugar Land Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Texas Medical School, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Texas Medical School, Residency Hospital
- University Of Texas Medical School, Internship Hospital
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Memorial Hermann Physician Network
- Molina Healthcare
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chinese, Malay, Malayalam
Southwest Nephrology Associates, LLP- Houston
Main Office7777 Southwest Fwy Ste 304, Houston, TX 77074 Existing Patients: (713) 270-4545
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Henry?
He is one of the best nephrologist in Houston!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Charles Henry, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Henry's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Henry accepts your insurance.
Dr. Henry frequently treats Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease, Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, and Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload.
Dr. Henry's office is located at 7777 Southwest Fwy Ste 304, Houston, TX 77074. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Henry speaks Chinese, Malay, and Malayalam. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI St. Luke's Health–Sugar Land Hospital
- HCA Houston Healthcare West
- Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital
- Oakbend Medical Center