Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tadros accepts your insurance.
Dr. Charles Tadros, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Tadros completed a residency at St Johns Mercy Mc. He currently practices at Tadros Medical LLC and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital South. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tadros is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- St Johns Mercy Mc, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Saint Louis University / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- University Of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tadros Medical LLC9701 Landmark Parkway Dr Ste 110, Saint Louis, MO 63127 Existing Patients: (314) 270-4247
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tadros?
I have been going to Dr. Tadros for at least 20 years. He treated my mother prior to that. I cannot imagine a more capable or caring doctor. He has an amazing talent of listening. He is highly intuitive as well as knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tadros frequently treats Polyneuropathy, Diabetic Polyneuropathy, and Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Tadros' office is located at 9701 Landmark Parkway Dr Ste 110, Saint Louis, MO 63127. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tadros has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital South
- Mercy Hospital St. Louis
- SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton
- St. Luke's Hospital