Dr. Charles Kemp, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Albany, GA. Dr. Kemp completed a residency at Wake Forest University School of Medicine. He currently practices at Albany Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kemp is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Albany Internal Medicine
Albany Internal Medicine2402 Osler Ct, Albany, GA 31707 Existing Patients: (229) 438-3300
- Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- Mercer University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2009
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kemp?
Dr. Kemp goes above and beyond the call of duty when it comes to caring for his patients. He is kind, compassionate, down-to-earth and has great bedside manner. He is well-versed in his area of expertise and has in depth knowledge of complex disease processes and treatments. I would trust him to treat any of my family.
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital