Dr. Charles Funderburk Jr, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Funderburk Jr's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Charles Funderburk Jr, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Funderburk Jr completed a residency at Shands Hosp. He currently practices at McBride Orthopedic Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Funderburk Jr is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- U Fla Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Klaus Lowka, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Okla City, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Shands Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Shands Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
McBride Orthopedic Clinic
McBride Orthopedic Hospital Clinic9600 Broadway Ext, Oklahoma City, OK 73114 Existing Patients: (405) 230-9270
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Funderburk Jr?
He is always so wonderful! Highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Funderburk Jr accepts your insurance.
Dr. Funderburk Jr frequently treats Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Trigger Finger Release, and Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist.
Dr. Funderburk Jr's office is located at 9600 Broadway Ext, Oklahoma City, OK 73114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Funderburk Jr has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.