Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Andrus III accepts your insurance.
Dr. Charles Andrus III, MD is a general surgery specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Andrus III completed a residency at Saint Louis University Hospital. He currently practices at Ssm Health Saint Louis University Hospital and is affiliated with Ssm Health Saint Louis University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Andrus III is board certified in General Surgery.
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Surgical Endoscopy Fellowship - Mt. Sinai Medical Center, Other Education — 1987
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- St Louis U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ssm Health Saint Louis University Hospital3635 Vista Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63110 Existing Patients: (314) 977-6125
New Hope Comprehensive Care Clinic1225 S Grand Blvd, Saint Louis, MO 63104 Existing Patients: (314) 977-4440
- 3 1008 S Spring Ave Ste 1409, Saint Louis, MO 63110 Existing Patients: (314) 977-4440
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Andrus III?
One of the first doctors to actually explain to me what my condition was and help me through the process. Professional and experienced. Very helpful and has restored my trust in medical professionals.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Andrus III frequently treats Umbilical Hernia, Abdominal Pain, and Inguinal Hernia Repair, Open.
Dr. Andrus III' office is located at 3635 Vista Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63110. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Andrus III has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ssm Health Saint Louis University Hospital