Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gornick accepts your insurance.
Dr. Charles Gornick, MD is a cardiology specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Gornick completed a residency at University Minnesota Hospital. He currently practices at Minneapolis Heart Institute and is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital. Dr. Gornick is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Minnesota Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- University Minnesota Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1980
- University Minnesota Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1977
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Minneapolis Heart Institute
Minneapolis Heart Institute920 E 28th St Ste 300, Minneapolis, MN 55407 Existing Patients: (612) 863-3900
Abbott-north Western Hospital800 E 28th St Ste H2100, Minneapolis, MN 55407 Existing Patients: (612) 863-3900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gornick?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gornick frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Gornick's office is located at 920 E 28th St Ste 300, Minneapolis, MN 55407. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gornick has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Welia Health - Mora Campus