Dr. Charles Watt, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Watt's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Charles Watt, DO is a hospital medicine specialist in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Watt completed a residency at Pacific Hospital of Long Beach. He currently practices at Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center and is affiliated with Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach, Residency Hospital
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Culinary Health Fund
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Watt?
He’s a great hospitalist. I’ve had him during a couple of stays at Mt View. He listens, was compassionate and never made me feel like my input didn’t matter. He’s easy to talk to and he wants to make sure you’re comfortable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Watt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Watt frequently treats Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Chest Pain.
Dr. Watt's office is located at 6900 N Durango Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89149. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Watt has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center
- Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center
- Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican Hospital, Rose de Lima Campus - Henderson, NV
- Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican Hospital, San Martin Campus
- Dignity Health St. Rose Dominican - Siena Campus
- MountainView Hospital
- Southern Hills Hospital And Medical Center
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital And Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Valley View Medical Center