Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wagner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Charles Wagner, MD is a adult medicine specialist in Lewes, DE. Dr. Wagner completed a residency at St Luke's Roosevelt St Lukes D. and is affiliated with Bayhealth Hospital, Kent Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- St Luke's Roosevelt St Lukes D, Residency Hospital
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1974
- University of Virginia / Main Campus, Medical School — 1950
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- One Net
- Optima Health
- Vista Health Plan
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 16529 Coastal Hwy Unit 101, Lewes, DE 19958 Existing Patients: (302) 684-2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wagner?
Dr. Wagner is advanced in his medical knowledge and expertise; he keeps up with new research regarding diseases and health care. He has made it his mission to bring qualified, skilled physicians and medical practitioner to Sussex County. He has been my primary physician for more than 30 years. He is inclusive and takes an active part in community affairs, he helps new and creative inventors in the field energy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wagner frequently treats Prostate Cancer Screening , Echocardiography, and Independent Educational Evaluation.
Dr. Wagner's office is located at 16529 Coastal Hwy Unit 101, Lewes, DE 19958. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wagner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bayhealth Hospital, Kent Campus
- Beebe Medical Center