Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Famoyin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Charles Famoyin, MD is a hematology specialist in Johnson City, TN. Dr. Famoyin completed a residency at Umass Memorial Med Center. He currently practices at Quality Of Life Healthcare and is affiliated with Franklin Woods Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Famoyin is board certified in Hematology.
- Beth Israel Deconess Med Cntr, Fellowship Hospital
- Umass Memorial Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Umass Memorial Med Center, Internship Hospital
- Central Washington University, Medical School — 2005
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Famoyin?
He’s thorough and very knowledgeable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Famoyin frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Famoyin's office is located at 302 Wesley St Ste 3, Johnson City, TN 37601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Famoyin speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Famoyin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Franklin Woods Community Hospital
- Johnson City Medical Center
- Johnson County Community Hospital
- Sycamore Shoals Hospital
- Unicoi County Hospital
Quality Of Life Healthcare
Quality Of Life Healthcare302 Wesley St Ste 3, Johnson City, TN 37601 (423) 282-0398