Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sharp accepts your insurance.
Dr. Charles Sharp, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Sharp completed a residency at Los Angeles County University Of California Med Center. He currently practices at East Florida Eye Institute and is affiliated with Huntington Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Los Angeles County University Of California Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Los Angeles County University Of California Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1971
- University of Miami / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1970
- Vanderbilt University, Undergraduate School — 1966
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Premera Blue Cross
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
East Florida Eye Institute
Keck Hospital of Usc1500 San Pablo St, Los Angeles, CA 90033 Existing Patients: (323) 442-8500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sharp?
Dr. Sharp is meticulous about getting your thyroid in top condition. I saw him yearly for 15 years. Unfortunately, he has retired. I miss him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sharp frequently treats Osteoporosis, Mineral Metabolism Disorders, and Calcium Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Sharp's office is located at 1500 San Pablo St, Los Angeles, CA 90033. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sharp has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Huntington Memorial Hospital
- Keck Hospital of USC
- USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center