Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sharp accepts your insurance.
Dr. Charles Sharp, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Pasadena, CA. Dr. Sharp completed a residency at Los Angeles County University Of California Med Center. He currently practices at Keck Medicine Of USC and is affiliated with Huntington Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sharp is board certified in Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology.
- Los Angeles County University Of California Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Los Angeles County University Of California Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1971
- Vanderbilt University, Undergraduate School — 1966
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Premera Blue Cross
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sharp?
Dr. Sharp is meticulous about getting your thyroid in top condition. I saw him yearly for 15 years. Unfortunately, he has retired. I miss him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sharp frequently treats Osteoporosis, Mineral Metabolism Disorders, and Calcium Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Sharp's office is located at 625 S Fair Oaks Ave Ste 400, Pasadena, CA 91105. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sharp has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Huntington Hospital
- Keck Hospital of USC
- USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center