Dr. Eichler has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Charles Eichler, MD is a general surgery specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Eichler completed a residency at Mount Zion M C University Ca. He currently practices at UCSF Vascular Surgery Clinic and is affiliated with UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Eichler is board certified in General Surgery.
- Mount Zion M C University Ca, Residency Hospital
- Sequoia Hospital, Residency Hospital
- St Louis U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UCSF Vascular Surgery Clinic
San Francisco400 Parnassus Ave, San Francisco, CA 94143 Existing Patients: (415) 353-2357
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eichler?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Eichler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Eichler frequently treats Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD), Peripheral Artery Bypass, and Peripheral Arterial Aneurysm and Dissection.
Dr. Eichler's office is located at 400 Parnassus Ave, San Francisco, CA 94143. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus