Click here to compare with other Nephrology Specialists.
Dr. Charles Thomas, MD is a nephrology specialist in Montgomery, AL. Dr. Thomas completed a residency at U Ala. He currently practices at Montgomery Kidney Specialists and is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center East. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Thomas is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Ala, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- U Ala, Residency Hospital — 1985
- University of Alabama School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Montgomery Kidney Specialists
Montgomery Kidney Specialists2034 Chestnut St, Montgomery, AL 36106 Existing Patients: (334) 269-0212
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thomas?
Excellent care and personality! I highly recommend! A chair side demeanor that is rare in today’s healthcare.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thomas has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Thomas frequently treats Acute Kidney Failure, Acidosis, and Hyperkalemia.
Dr. Thomas' office is located at 2034 Chestnut St, Montgomery, AL 36106. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Medical Center East
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Bullock County Hospital
- East Alabama Medical Center
- Jackson Hospital and Clinic
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Vaughan Regional Medical Center