Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stewart accepts your insurance.
Dr. Charles Stewart, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Stewart completed a residency at Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at St. Jude Affiliate Clinic at The Children's Hospital and is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stewart is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Baylor Hosp of Dallas, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Other Education — 2002
- The Johns Hopkins University, Undergraduate School — 1991
- American Republic
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stewart?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stewart frequently treats Ultrasound Guided Procedures, Bladder Cancer, and Brain Cancer.
Dr. Stewart's office is located at 6161 S Yale Ave, Tulsa, OK 74136. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stewart speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Stewart has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Francis Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital South
St. Jude Affiliate Clinic at The Children's Hospital
Saint Francis Heart Hospital6161 S Yale Ave, Tulsa, OK 74136 (918) 494-1585