Dr. Charles Ross, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ross' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Charles Ross, DO is a family medicine specialist in Kingsport, TN. Dr. Ross completed a residency at Bristol Regl Med Ctr Etsu. He currently practices at Horizon Family Medicine PLLC and is affiliated with Holston Valley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ross is board certified in Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine.
- Bristol Regl Med Ctr Etsu, Residency Hospital
- PIKEVILLE COLL SCH OF OSTEO MED, Medical School — 2008
- University of North Carolina at Wilmington, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- MVP Health Care
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ross?
Very polite and professional and would recommend this Doctor office to everyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ross accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ross frequently treats Mastodynia, Dyslipidemia, and Diabetic Polyneuropathy.
Dr. Ross' office is located at 1335 E Center St Ste 1, Kingsport, TN 37664. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ross has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Horizon Family Medicine PLLC
Horizon Family Medicine1335 E Center St Ste 1, Kingsport, TN 37664 (423) 247-2263