Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Charles Bemis, MD is a cardiology specialist in Jenkintown, PA. Dr. Bemis completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at HOLY REDEEMER HEALTH SYSTEM. Dr. Bemis is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1971
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1969
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1968
- Boston Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1967
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1966
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Holy Redeemer Health System
Holy Redeemer Emergency Med1648 Huntingdon Pike, Jenkintown, PA 19046 Existing Patients: (215) 947-3000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bemis?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bemis frequently treats Cardiovascular Diagnostic Test, Arrhythmia Screening, and Treadmill Stress Test.
Dr. Bemis' office is located at 1648 Huntingdon Pike, Jenkintown, PA 19046. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bemis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.