Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Charles Deberardinis, DO is a cardiology specialist in Statesville, NC. Dr. Deberardinis completed a residency at Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center. He currently practices at Statesville Cardiovascular Clc and is affiliated with Davis Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Deborah Heart And Lung Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Kennedy Memorial Hospitals-Stratford, Residency Hospital — 1992
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / New Jersey School of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Deberardinis?
Great Cardiologist, was able to stent my heart instead of needing bypass surgery. Also fixed the blockages in my legs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Deberardinis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Deberardinis frequently treats Heart Disease, Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction), and Cardiomegaly.
Dr. Deberardinis' office is located at 738 Bryant St Ste A, Statesville, NC 28677. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Deberardinis speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Davis Regional Medical Center
- Iredell Memorial Hospital
Statesville Cardiovascular Clc
Statesville Office738 Bryant St Ste A, Statesville, NC 28677 Existing Patients: (704) 873-1189
Fairgrove Radiation Oncology, PA
Iredell Health System557 Brookdale Dr, Statesville, NC 28677 Existing Patients: (704) 873-5661