Dr. C Taylor, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Taylor's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. C Taylor, MD is a hematology specialist in Cambridge, MA. Dr. Taylor completed a residency at Highland Genl Hosp. He currently practices at Cambridge Health Alliance and is affiliated with CHA Cambridge Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Taylor is board certified in Hematology.
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Highland Genl Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Highland Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cambridge Health Alliance
Cambridge Hospital1493 Cambridge St, Cambridge, MA 02139 Existing Patients: (617) 591-6300
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Taylor?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Taylor accepts your insurance.
Dr. Taylor frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Breast Diseases, and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. Taylor's office is located at 1493 Cambridge St, Cambridge, MA 02139. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Taylor has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHA Cambridge Hospital