Dr. Charles O'Shaughnessy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. O'Shaughnessy's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Charles O'Shaughnessy, MD is a cardiology specialist in Elyria, OH. Dr. O'Shaughnessy completed a residency at Akron City Hospital. He currently practices at North Ohio Heart Center and is affiliated with Mercy Health - Allen Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. O'Shaughnessy is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Akron City Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Akron City Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Ohio Medical College - Toledo, Medical School — 1976
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North Ohio Heart Center
North Ohio Heart Inc.125 E Broad St Ste 305, Elyria, OH 44035 Existing Patients: (440) 414-9100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Shaughnessy?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. O'Shaughnessy accepts your insurance.
Dr. O'Shaughnessy frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. O'Shaughnessy's office is located at 125 E Broad St Ste 305, Elyria, OH 44035. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. O'Shaughnessy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Health - Allen Hospital
- Mercy Health - Lorain Hospital
- University Hospitals Elyria Medical Center