Dr. Charles Hummer, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Wilmington, DE. Dr. Hummer completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University. He currently practices at Premier Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Crozer - Chester Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hummer is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Christ Hospital University Cincinnati, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Thomas Jefferson University, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Pennsylvania Hospital Of University of Pennsylvania Health System, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1989
- Amherst College, Amherst, MA, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hummer?
I went to Dr Hummer a few years ago because I was experiencing pain in my hip. He immediately diagnosed my problem and explained different treatments to combat the pain. After exhausting all treatments I decided that it was time to get a new hip. Prior to surgery, up to surgery and after surgery Dr. Hummer answered every question that I had (Even the ones I asked three times), he was very patient. He and his staff guided me through the process with ease. The biggest thing I like about Dr. Hummer is that he explains all your options and you make the decisions. You are never pushed in any directions. I highly recommend Dr. Hummer and the staff at Premier.
- Crozer - Chester Medical Center
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital
- Springfield Hospital