Dr. Cho has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Charles Cho, MD is a nephrology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Cho completed a residency at University Medical Center. He currently practices at Charlie Sam Nephrology. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cho is board certified in Nephrology.
- University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2008
- University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Culinary Health Fund
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Charlie Sam Nephrology
www.iVitaMD.com505 S Virgil Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90020 Existing Patients: (213) 674-8282
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cho?
Doctor and the office staff were very well trained. Everything was reasonable and practical. Being in Korea town is not easy, since some doctors do not keep the rules or policies. And it may look like "being flexible", but it eventually affects badly to patient. Dr. Cho did his best and did well among the rules and policies. I liked because everything was cleared.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Charles Cho, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cho's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cho accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cho frequently treats Diabetes Type 2, Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, and Atherosclerosis.
Dr. Cho's office is located at 505 S Virgil Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90020. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cho speaks Korean and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.