Dr. Charles Camisa, MD is a diagnostic laboratory & dermatologic immunology specialist in Fort Myers, FL. Dr. Camisa completed a residency at Nyu Hospital. He currently practices at Riverchase Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Riverchase Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery
Riverchase Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery7331 Gladiolus Dr, Fort Myers, FL 33908 Existing Patients: (239) 437-8810
- Nyu Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Case West Res Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Camisa?
When I first saw Dr. Camisa I was suffering with the worst case of psoriasis on my hands. They were always itching and peeling and bleeding. Sorry for the details but this rendered me from doing my daily activities. They were so bad I stopped going out and became a home body. Through an aggressive treatment of Phototherapy and laser treatments it is finally under control and in remission. Dr. Camisa is very caring and has a wonderful bedside manner. I never feel rushed. He listens to my concerns and together we come up with the best way to treat and maintain. I never had to use drugs. Dr. Camisa truly gave me my life back.