Dr. Charles Elkins, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Elkins' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Charles Elkins, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Elkins completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Med Center. He currently practices at OK Cardiovasvular Surgeons and is affiliated with Integris Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Elkins is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Elkins?
- Vanderbilt University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
OK Cardiovasvular Surgeons
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Elkins accepts your insurance.
Dr. Elkins frequently treats Carotid Artery Disease or Carotid Endarterectomy and Aortic Aneurysm or Dissection.
Dr. Elkins' office is located at 3433 Nw 56th St Ste 760, Oklahoma City, OK 73112. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Elkins has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
- Integris Southwest Medical Center