Call (214) 751-2599 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Charles Brodsky, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Mesquite, TX. Dr. Brodsky completed a residency at Baylor University Medical Center. He currently practices at Women's Health Alliance - Mesquite and is affiliated with Medical City Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Baylor University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Baylor University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Vassar College, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Women's Health Alliance - Mesquite
Mesquite1600 Republic Pkwy Ste 160, Mesquite, TX 75150 Existing Patients: (214) 751-2599
Women's Health Alliance - Dallas
Women's Health Alliance7777 Forest Ln Ste D, Dallas, TX 75230 Existing Patients: (214) 751-6453
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brodsky?
Been going to him for a few years now. Very knowledgeable, makes you comfortable. Nice, quiet, clean facilities. Nurses are very helpful, have everything prepared and process me in and out quickly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Charles Brodsky, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brodsky's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brodsky accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brodsky frequently treats Obstetric Care.
Dr. Brodsky's office is located at 1600 Republic Pkwy Ste 160, Mesquite, TX 75150. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brodsky speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Brodsky has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Medical City Children's Hospital
- Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health