Dr. Charles Bennett, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Ocala, FL. Dr. Bennett completed a residency at Shands Hosp-U Flda. He currently practices at Robert Boissoneault Oncology Institute and is affiliated with Bayfront Health Seven Rivers. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bennett is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Robert Boissoneault Oncology Institute
Robert Boissoneault Oncology Institute2020 Se 17th St, Ocala, FL 34471 Existing Patients: (352) 861-0440
- Shands Hosp-U Flda, Residency Hospital — 1993
- U A M S Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University of Arkansas College of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bennett?
This is my second bout with DCIS. I liked Dr. Bennett the first time, I would not consider going anywhere else, he is easy to talk to, you feel comfortable with him, he is knowledgeable about his work, what else do you need?
- Bayfront Health Seven Rivers
- Citrus Memorial Hospital