Call (540) 210-3835 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Charles Beamon, MD is a urology specialist in Fredericksburg, VA. Dr. Beamon completed a residency at University of Arizona. He currently practices at Urology Associates of Fredericksburg and is affiliated with Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Beamon is board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Metro Urology's Center for Continence Care, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Arizona, Residency Hospital
- University Of Maryland, Internship Hospital
- University Of Maryland School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- INTotal Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Principal Financial Group
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Beamon?
It was a good session! I got good news! He is very sweet man.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Beamon has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Charles Beamon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Beamon's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Beamon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Beamon frequently treats Urinary Stones, Urinary Incontinence, and Overactive Bladder.
Dr. Beamon's office is located at 1051 Care Way, Fredericksburg, VA 22401. Find other locations and directions.
- Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Stafford Hospital
Urology Associates of Fredericksburg
Mary Washington Urology
Mary Washington Healthcare125 Hospital Center Blvd Ste 309, Stafford, VA 22554 Existing Patients: (540) 210-3832