Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Charles Porter, MD is a cardiology specialist in Liberty, MO. Dr. Porter completed a residency at University of Kansas Hospital. He currently practices at Mid-america Cardiology University of Kansas Ho and is affiliated with Atchison Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Porter is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Tex, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- University of Kansas Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1980
- University of Kansas Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mid-america Cardiology University of Kansas Ho1530 N Church Rd, Liberty, MO 64068 Existing Patients: (913) 588-9600
Mid-america Cardiology Associates Inc
Mid-america Cardiology Associates Inc4000 Cambridge St Ste G600, Kansas City, KS 66160 Existing Patients: (913) 588-9600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Porter?
Dr. Charles Porter is very patient with you and he cares he listens to your problems talk to you about your condition takes time with you he's been my doctor for years I wouldn't have another heart doctor nut dr. Charles Porter
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Porter frequently treats Heart Conditions and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Porter's office is located at 1530 N Church Rd, Liberty, MO 64068. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Porter has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atchison Hospital
- University Of Kansas Hospital