Dr. Charles Palmer, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Palmer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Charles Palmer, DO is a oncology specialist in Thomasville, NC. Dr. Palmer completed a residency at Greenville Hospital System-University Of South Carolina. He currently practices at Novant Health City Lake OB GYN Thomasville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Palmer is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Wellspan Hlth, Fellowship Hospital
- Greenville Hospital System-University Of South Carolina, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Greenville Memorial Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Pikeville College / College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- Eastern Kentucky University, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Sagamore Health Network
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Palmer?
Dr Palmer helped assist with my cervical cancer. He was very kind and caring from the 1st moment i met him. I always felt more comfortable with women obgyn drs, but i can assure you, with his knowledge and his compassion in wanting to help people, he has a way of making you feel at ease.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Palmer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Palmer frequently treats Gynecologic Cancer, Bowenoid Papulosis, and Uterine Cancer.
Dr. Palmer's office is located at 1302 Lexington Ave, Thomasville, NC 27360. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Palmer speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Palmer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Novant Health City Lake OB GYN Thomasville
Novant Health City Lake OB GYN Thomasville1302 Lexington Ave, Thomasville, NC 27360 (336) 475-6139
Norton Cancer Institute Radiation Center - Downtown
Norton Cancer Institute315 E Broadway, Louisville, KY 40202 (502) 629-1234
Vohra Wound Physicians10200 Forest Green Blvd Ste 112, Louisville, KY 40223 (954) 213-6251