Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Charles Neckman, MD is a cardiology specialist in Athens, GA. Dr. Neckman completed a residency at Emory Affil Hosp. He currently practices at OCONEE HEART AND VASCULAR CENTER and is affiliated with Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Neckman is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Emory Affil Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Emory Affil Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Grady Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Emory University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oconee Heart and Vascular Center
Oconee Heart and Vascular Center2470 Daniels Bridge Rd # 200, Athens, GA 30606 Existing Patients: (706) 389-3440
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Neckman?
I have been seeing Dr. Neckman for about three years. He is kind, courteous, and makes me feel important. My appointments are always very thorough and I never leave with unanswered questions and he listens to what I have to say and takes good notes. He gives me the time I need and deserve, yet I have never had to wait a long time in the waiting room nor exam room. Time is managed very well here. I know that emergencies can happen, but so far my visits have started and concluded on schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Neckman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Neckman frequently treats Heart Palpitations, Heart Disease, and Cardiac MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) of Heart or Chest.
Dr. Neckman's office is located at 2470 Daniels Bridge Rd # 200, Athens, GA 30606. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Hospital