Dr. Evans has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Charles Evans, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Evans completed a residency at Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center. He currently practices at Vitality Internal Medicine - Phoenix Pllc and is affiliated with HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Evans is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- University of Arizona, Medical School — 2002
- Northern Arizona University, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Arizona Foundation
- Assurant Health
- Banner Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Health Net of Arizona, Inc.
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Evans?
As others have noted in their reviews, what separates Dr. E from the pack is that he is genuinely caring. He takes the time to listen and never seems rushed to leave the room.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Charles Evans, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Evans' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Evans accepts your insurance.
Dr. Evans frequently treats Testicular Dysfunction, Hypogonadism, and Low Back Pain.
Dr. Evans' office is located at 4643 N 12th St Ste 101, Phoenix, AZ 85014. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center