Dr. Charles Ascher-Walsh, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Ascher-Walsh completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital. He currently practices at Obgyn and Reproductive Services At May Center for Mount Sinai Doctors and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Obgyn and Reproductive Services At May Center for Mount Sinai Doctors5 E 98th St Fl 2, New York, NY 10029 Existing Patients: (212) 241-7809
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ascher-Walsh?
Dr. Ascher-Walsh performed my partial hysterectomy in February 2016. I was referred to him by my PCP, who sang his praises. He lived up to the hype. He was very attentive, took my concerns into consideration, and made me aware of what I could expect throughout the entire process. His entire surgical team introduced themselves to me and explained their part in the surgery. The surgery and recovery went very well. I highly recommend Dr. Ascher-Walsh to any woman who wants excellent OB-GYN care.
- Mount Sinai Hospital