Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Charles Adams, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Adams completed a residency at U Tenn. Dr. Adams is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- U Tenn, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 2700 Rogers Dr Ste 112, Birmingham, AL 35209 Existing Patients: (205) 879-2221
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Adams?
The entire office staff is friendly and helpful. Dr. Adams is very direct and professional. I was nervous about cataract surgery but they set me at ease. The surgery was not bad at all, just flashing lights. After the first one, I looked forward to having the second! He was not a provider for my insurance but they take whatever your insurance pays. I paid a $25 co-pay for each eye. My insurance did not pay what they submitted but I was never billed for more money.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Adams' office is located at 2700 Rogers Dr Ste 112, Birmingham, AL 35209. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Adams has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.