Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Charles Gottlob, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Golden, CO. Dr. Gottlob completed a residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Panorama Orthopedics & Spine Center and is affiliated with OrthoColorado Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gottlob is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Hughston Orthopedic Hosptial, Fellowship Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital
- David Geffen School Of Medicine At UCLA, University Of California, Los Angeles, Medical School — 1990
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Panorama Orthopedics & Spine Center
Panorama Orthopedics & Spine Center - Golden660 Golden Ridge Rd, Golden, CO 80401 Existing Patients: (303) 233-1223
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gottlob?
I have seen Dr. Gottlob many times over 20+ years for knee problems and now for a shoulder injury. He takes time to explain the problem and to do a thorough examination. He doesn't rush to surgery as a first option. He does give you full information so you you can participate in your own care rather than being told, this is what we are doing. I appreciate being treated as part of that decision making process from the beginning since ultimately it is my decision.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gottlob has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gottlob frequently treats Shoulder & Upper Arm Surgery.
Dr. Gottlob's office is located at 660 Golden Ridge Rd, Golden, CO 80401. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- OrthoColorado Hospital
- St. Anthony Hospital