Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Charles Garcia, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Garcia completed a residency at Baylor College Of Med At Houston. He currently practices at Museum District Eye Center and is affiliated with Houston Methodist Clear Lake Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Baylor College Of Med At Houston, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Memorial Hermann Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1970
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Undergraduate School — 1965
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Museum District Eye Center
Charles A. Garcia M.d. P.A.1315 St Joseph Pkwy Ste 1205, Houston, TX 77002 Existing Patients: (713) 659-3937
East Houston Eye Center
East Houston Eye Center12970 East Fwy, Houston, TX 77015 Existing Patients: (713) 453-3521
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garcia?
Pleased. Don't want anyone else to do my cataract surgery or take care of my eyes!Charles Garcia is the best !!-
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Garcia has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Garcia frequently treats Pterygium, Contact Lens Fitting Services, and Diabetic Macular Edema (DME).
Dr. Garcia's office is located at 1315 St Joseph Pkwy Ste 1205, Houston, TX 77002. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Garcia speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Houston Methodist Clear Lake Hospital
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Medical Center