Dr. Charles Crotteau, MD is a family medicine specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Crotteau completed a residency at Rush Presby St Lukes MC. He currently practices at ADVOCATE MEDICAL GROUP and is affiliated with Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Crotteau is board certified in Family Practice.
Advocate Medical Group
Ravenswood Health Enterprises4600 N Ravenswood Ave, Chicago, IL 60640 (773) 561-7500
- Rush Presby St Lukes MC, Residency Hospital — 1998
- University of Illinois, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Wayne State U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Crotteau?
I have been going to Dr. Crotteau for about 20 years and couldn't be happier. He listens to everything I have to say and we work together find the right solution. I feel he sincerely gives everything when I meet with him! I know he likes working with patients that want to be healthy! The fact that he is a marathon runner and lives a healthy lifestyle means a lot to me as well.
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center